Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Spoiled Mom

SPOILED MOM

     My boot obsession is getting a bit out of control but , "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”(Bette Midler)   This is how I feel when I wear my boots and trust me I need that feeling every day I  walk in my class. I am thinking I need 2 more pair, one for each day of the week! 

     My parents are wondering how their  crazy daughter that grew up on the beach  in Southern California became a cowgirl! This is not what it is about, I don't plan on working on a farm anytime soon even though I do love cows and horses. I just love wearing boots but, they can get a bit pricey and as you know, I am living on a teachers salary. 
     For Thanksgiving my mom came to visit and guess what, she thinks I am kinda special and wanted to buy me a pair of boots for an early Christmas gift. 

                                        Love Love Love The are so cute and go with so much! 


Both my kids have jobs now and could not stop talking about the gift they ordered online for me. I was clueless. First of all my boots were  at a boutique I love to shop at, not online, second boots are too much money for my teens to afford. On Christmas they could hardly wait to give me their gift. They were not anticipating the gifts under the tree for them. Both Mitch and Kayla were more excited to give then receive, this made me happy. I would of been happy with a card that says I Love You Mom but guess what? My kids spoiled and surprised me with.....

the brown boots I wanted!!

Yes, spoiled brat  that I am but now I have to figure out how to wear them to work. You see, I love to wear them with jeans but jeans are only allowed on dress down days so I have to go shop for dresses that go with my new boots. Such an issue to have to shop some more but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment