Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

5th Graders 2014

                      Change can be hard for some people and easy for others. I changed schools this year and it could not be a better move. To begin with, I have amazing students in my class this year. I love how they greet me in the morning and high five me or hug me as they leave for the day. My students are also extremely caring for one another, always looking out for each other and being sure that no one is left out or has hurt feelings. My class is also super helpful, making sure I know the rules of the school. Thank you class, I don't know what I would do with out you. Finally, I think I have future Einsteins. I am amazed at their creative minds and abilities to create great inventions. We made sodas this year and many created solutions that I am sure if they would send their letters off to Coke or Pepsi would be famous for their new flavors. I think I just heard some large soda corporation is launching a flavor called Doritos Soda or something like that. I know I tasted soda's in our class that I would love to see on the shelves of our grocery stores! Well, it is only November and my class has made me feel like this is home. The change to my new school could not be easier and I have my 2014 Class to thank for that!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha. I wish we could do that soda project again some time soon but with different partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being such a great teacher!! What amazing project is next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Change is hard for me too, when I learned that I was going to change teachers in preschool[Even though it's obvious I was devastated] Life will change though.
    Thanks,
    Mizz Twisted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad we made you feel like you are a part of the school. you are a great teacher! What are we doing next in science?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is hard to have to move. I had to move 3-4 times over the years of bieng alive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never moved before. It must be very hard. You have to leave your friends behind. It's also hard to make new friends in new places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Change is hard. I'm glad that the change to Pine Grove was easy for you and that your enjoying it here.

    ReplyDelete