Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Wet Driveways

Wet Driveways



    We shovel the snow from our driveways (well our kids or husbands do) and on sunny days it melts away. When it rains and there is no sun, what do you do?
    I know the sun helps to evaporate water but,  not all days after a rainstorm do we see the sun immediately.  I  have to admit,  I am a bit worried about a wet driveway just like I am with a snow covered driveway.
    Well I am wondering how you get your driveway dry?

    I am finding that I am spending too much money on paper towels drying it up. I started having my kids dry the driveway up with  pool towels but I would then have to wash them. This waste time and electricity.

    I think my next attempt will be based of what Mrs. Eileen in the office does to  get her driveway dry, I will have my kids try blow drying it with hair dryers. Luckily we have two blow dryers, one for Mitch to use and one for Kayla. It should shorten the time compared to paper towels.  Do you think they risk getting electrocuted?

        Stay tuned for the next rain storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment