Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Purpose of Changing My Blog Title

     I started Passionate Teacher  blog this past summer and did so without a clear purpose. I love to write and thought it would be great to write about all the teaching ideas I steal. I actually felt I owed it to other bloggers since I steal their great teaching ideas.  As you can see, I have not been a faithful  blogger. I don't have time to write about all I do during the day when I am still working at 10pm. I am too passionate about teaching and was not passionate about my life by giving it balance. I work too much and don't know how I thought I could possibly write. What would I write about, how busy I am? What is the purpose of that?

   Last year, my co-worker and great friend Jessica and I started to ask our selves about specific details of our day and say..."What is the Purpose?" If I did not have a clear answer and it was not based around my state standards or school curriculum then why was I wasting my time?
  Without a clear purpose as a teacher, a mother, a wife, friend, daughter, sibling and so forth, how did I know what direction I was to take? I did not and I was going in too many directions and becoming fatigued while letting life pass me up.  I often feel like I am drowning and when I come up for air and swear I won't do this to myself again...I end up drowning again the very next day. 

    So I decided to not waste another hour. I plan to  devote my days giving it a purpose and glorifying my savior, God.  My purpose then is that you will learn from me as I try to keep my head above water, staying on one path.   I hope to change what I do and give life a meaning to all I do while finding balance at the same time. I hope you will follow me, support me and encourage me to give live a purpose and find your purpose at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment