Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Break

Christmas Break



     Tis the season to be Merry, fa la la la la la.  My 5th grade class is amazing but they were also excited to celebrate the holidays, their behavior told me so! Break started with me having 1 day to finish all by errands.  My family and I did some shopping and a little baking.
Then we headed for my brother's house in Park City, Utah. Mitch and Greg had just finished a bout of the flu and we worried we would not make it. On the day of departure we were all healthy and ready to go....

My children were so excited about the drive.



We made it there in about 8 hours and ready to ski, shop and visit with family. The best part about the trip was my nephew and niece. Aren't they cute?                          
                                                                 Declan
Sammie

Skiing and shopping was not an option for me when after just 12 hours of being in Park City I got the flu. Luckily it lasted only 24 hours but about the 15th hour, Kayla got it. On Christmas Day Declan and Sammie got it. Then their parents were sick with it and last but not least all 4 grandparents. We brought the gift from Colorado that just kept giving! I think they all wanted us to go home and were not very thankful of our gift.  We basically traveled to just visit as shopping and skiing were not happening.

All in all the most important part of Christmas was I got to spend time with my family, the best gift ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment